Town of
Selbyville

Delaware

Welcome to Beach – Country Living


Selbyville¬†was founded in January 1778 by Benjamin Long, Arthur McCabe, John Murray, Reuben Stevens and Elijah Campbell. They purchased a 250-acre tract known as Sandy Branch which was located at the head of Saint Martin’s River. This site contained a gristmill and sawmill. One Sampson Selby was responsible for the [...]

Read More 

Meetings & Events

View All